Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Well...I'm back

Hello!

I started a blog briefly about five months ago - then got too distracted. It dragged me away from school and other responsibilities, so I quit, rather abruptly. I'm back for another test run. My goal is a twice-a-week post. I think that's reasonable.

So, about me - and the blog title. Escritora means 'writer' in Spanish, and that primarily describes me. As you may presume, I speak Spanish - not fluently yet, but I have been told by native speakers I don't have an accent. Not bad for this gringa. I have absolutely no Hispanic blood, but I like the food, so does that count?

Like almost all the bloggers I know, I'm also a reader. It comes with being a writer. I'll get up a list of books I like soon enough.

A question for all you experienced bloggers: how do I bring in an outside template? I pride myself on being fairly techno-savvy, but I can't figure this one out, and my HTML skills are limited (read: I'm learning how to do that in computer class next week.)

M

7 comments:

Q said...

Hola! Me gusta su blog!

(Primer commento!)

(Oh, dear. That was terrible, absolutely appalling. I can't believe I've lost that much of my Spanish in such a short time. I can't even formulate a simple sentence anymore!)

Q said...

Oh, and I can help with HTML. I did some massive edits on my blog template. Find the full code, and go to customize your blog, then edit HTML, and just paste it in!

Bohae said...

Yay! Edge has a blog. :D
*agrees with Q's HTML genius remarks* ;)

Madison said...

Welcome back, Edge!

Edge said...

Thanks, guys!

Erin said...

I really like the title. :)

Holly said...

Haha, slightly amusing reading that on the clearly-non-Blogger template.