Saturday, July 26, 2008

very short

EVIL! I JUST WROTE A WHOLE POST AND BLOGGER KILLED IT! BLOGGER, YOU ARE DEMONIC!

Anyway, to recap my post *which just vanished into cyberspace, GROWL*, I am home from camp. I will post later on this, maybe even today. I am toast (extra-crispy, without butter) after the world's worst 10-mile run, which was conducted in 103% humidity. (Yes, 103%; I am very precise about these matters).

And I realized in four weeks I'm going to be living in a dorm (which is brand new [still not quite finished as I type], suite-style, with shared kitchen) and in college full-time. Ah. Wow. I've met two of my suitemates and hit it off with them both. And yeah, that's about it. I'm going to work on another short to satiate my readers *thanks a lot, Q*.

A note on Q: It took me two months to figure out 'thecurlyq.blogspot.com' was supposed to be a play on 'curlycue'. I'm usually not that slow. I am right now, though, and off to nap.

6 comments:

Judi said...

Hey,
You haven't updated in forever. Now, I don't feel so bad about not updating mine all that often. :)
-Judi

Traci said...

oh I know, somedays I love blogger, but other days when it completely destroys all my hard work I feel like kicking and screaming like a 2 year old.. :D

Q said...

Muahaha. Get writing.

Glad to hear you figured that out. It is partly that, and partly speculation. But I won't elaborate on that any more.

Grace K. said...

*gasps* YOU TOO?!? Ugh! I started a post on the 1968 Romeo and Juliet film today and Blogger KILLED IT!

Congrats on being so close to collage! You won't leave us, will you?

Rae

Echoes in Ink said...

My blog just did that to me today. It took me literally an hour to get all my "brilliant insight" and the Bible passage I was writing about written and stuff. That's what led me to believe my computer really is possessed by a demon. I'll be praying for you as you start college.

-Catey

Grace K. said...

Edge! Hey! I can't say how happy I was to see your comment; thanks!

Hm, shall I keep on calling you Edge, or is there a nickname you prefer? I love Edge though. V. cool.

I love Shakespeare, and I really need to do a proper post on him.

That sounds like fun. One of the (few; not looking forward to math!)things I can't wait for in collage - a Shakespeare class. Let me know how it goes, I'd love to hear about it.

Really? Cool. What's your favorite part? The balcony scene, for me, is unforgettable.

I'm imensely realived to hear that. We'd miss you too much! *laughs* Yes, it is fun!