Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Part 2.

Me:
lol cool. If you're up here on a Tuesday or Thursday night, let me know, you might drop by one of the Ultimate frisbee games on campus those nights. It's pretty much my primary sport after running, lol

Guy:
wow, you run and play ultimate frisbee? i love both those things. ultimate would be hella fun, but i wouldnt mind just going running with you.

Me:
well there's a game tomorrow night at 9:30 at the soccer fields here, same for thursday, every week if you wanna come.

Guy:
the soccer field, huh? i think i can make it, could i get your number so i can text or call you tomorrow?

Me:
yah . It'll really start around 9:45...frisbee players are classically dilatory. Haven't figured out why yet lol

Guy:
dilatory! lol i can tell youre home schooled. but yeah it sounds like fun, i'll see ya there! :)

Me:
haha well, I'm also a writing major, and my mom was an English teacher...I didn't have a chance lol

Guy:
wow, what do you like to write? im taking creative writing this semester, and i really like it, its like my favorite class haha



_________________

So. 9:30 came. 9:45 came. The entire game (which was an AWESOME game) passed. No text, no call, no show.

Strike 1: He never showed, texted, or called. Major no-nos.

Strike 2: He never showed at Ultimate Frisbee. That is a SIN.

Strike 3: He and his bff are cussing each other out on Facebook.

So I am totally single again. And lovin' it. Easy decisions rock!!!!! =)

5 comments:

Q said...

*applause*

Holly said...

He says hella? Where is he from?

Edge said...

Q - Applause to God. He made that choice sooo easy :)

Cuil - Texas, as far as I know...

Holly said...

Funny, that's such a NorCalism.

Edge said...

That is funny! I kind of like it...in a way =P