Monday, October 5, 2009

*whimpers and covers head*

Facebook thread:

Guy:

im not in high school, im in college

Me:
Yeahhh, J. M. informed me of that =p. You have to admit though, there were a million high school kids swarming the campus at that point, and there aren't usually, so... logical conclusion =P

Guy:
i dont exactly look like a high school kid though. hell, i shaved before i went to that karaoke thing. maybe that was it?

Me:
Lol maybe...I'm gonna chalk it up to the fact that I was really tired and should have been asleep an hour ago. I def was not picking up on details lol.

Guy:
oh, i heard somewhere that people look younger when you're tired... but yeah definitely not in high school. you're a freshman i'm guessing?

Me:
Haha you must have been tired too, I'm a sophomore =P

Guy:
haha i think i was, so that would make sense. have you gone to (name of university) this whole time? i visit campus pretty often but i dont think ive seen you before

Me:
Haha yeah, I've been here the whole time. I didn't have the blond in my hair last year tho, so I look different...maybe that's it lol.

Guy:
haha maybe. well i hope i didnt freak you out too bad when i talked to you, you looked good in your dress and i wanted to get to know you

Me: Haha thanks =P See, the thing is, I am an ex-homeschooler...so that hopefully explains a lot haha.

Guy: lol not at all. you dont like compliments? or people?

Me:
Hahaha no, both are fine, I'm just not as used to the compliments...it's a random homeschooler thing lol

Guy:
ah, ill keep that in mind. what do you say we hang out sometime?

..............I haven't answered yet.

4 comments:

anilee said...

I'm greatly enjoying the labels....

Erin said...

....Wow.


"you looked good in your dress and i wanted to get to know you."

and then he assumes you don't like people because you were homeschooled? WTH?

Q said...

Elevators!

Edge said...

Madison - same. I think I shall be highly creative with future labels :P

Erin - yeahh. Warning sign 1, perhaps?

Q - Hahahahaha...um. Yes. Elevators. Love/hate relationship.