Sunday, August 1, 2010

There's something in the air...

Two of my friends have gotten engaged in the last few days. I found out about both of them yesterday (well, technically, three of my friends got engaged, but two of them were engaged to each other...). It's exciting. I am thrilled for them. Still, two in one day? That is too much for my little brain. They're all juniors in college, and that seems so, so young. But then again, it's entirely probable this will still be happening when I'm graduated, and they will still seem so young. Wow.

2 comments:

Erin said...

One of my old best friends from when I was a kid is getting married this week. It's just so weird.

The Snarky Narwhal said...

A guy that I went to high school with just got married but none of my close friends.

I hope they have a happy life together!