Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Things that are making me happy

- Love


- Chai tea for sore throats

- Two awesome layouts at frisbee last night

- A last-minute game today (since I leave for school tomorrow)

- Embarking on a new adventure to Waco tomorrow

- Collarbones

- Figuring out my eyeliner so it looks just right

- Sister dates to Sonic (lemon-berry slush!)

- My beautiful friends

- My handsome friends

- Giggling over old Facebook photos

- Lunch with one of my besties

- The smell of Old Spice

- Hearts of gold

- Minimalist packing

- Getting okayed to try out for the men's Ultimate Frisbee club team at Baylor since there isn't a women's team (!!!)

- Realizing how this summer turned out so entirely differently than I thought it would, and excitement for this fall.

What is making you happy?

2 comments:

Holly said...

lady dates of any kind are the BEST, totally with you on that one.

also tea (as in, tea + tiny sandwiches + tiny desserts + scones).

when you can tell the person at the next table over is listening to your conversation.

the fact that i have never had one of those "great blog, you should check out mine at ________ and follow it" comments.

the opposite of "damned if you do, damned if you don't."

assignments from friends.

social networking that is stupid but fun.

The Snarky Narwhal said...

I really enjoy the "things that are making me happy" lists. it just makes me smile when i read about what makes others happy.