Finals happened. Life happened. I'm still here. Bewildered and confused? (To borrow from Shannon Hale) Like an unsteady Jenga tower in relation to sanity? Yeah. But I am here, darn it!
(And now to borrow from Cuil)
Things That are Making Me Happy:
- The smell of sandalwood
- Capital Letters
- Shannon Hale's posts about her twins (Go read those posts and try not to squeal/cry.)
- My seester :) She's pretty awesome. Besides, we have a practical joke going down tomorrow, and there just aren't many other people with whom I could plan such things.
- My blogger twins :)
- Guys' jackets
- Neon-colored socks for Christmas (they're so darn happy)
- Whipped cream (seriously, that stuff is amazing)
- Being able to revise some writing/add to it - it's the first time I've worked on any project of any length in ages, and for a few hours, I was able to just write without thinking about it.
- Little compliments (it's amazing how nice it feels to know someone noticed you doing something well. Makes me want to pass the compliments along. :)
- In the midst of a lot of uncertainty, being able to stumble into a few moments of undiluted peace.