Monday, September 21, 2009

Layout

I like my current layout. But not enough. I've done Converse and cars (twice)...and now I'm not sure what I want to do. And there are so many possibilities! All suggestions are welcome. I wish I were experienced enough with HTML to build my own, but alas, I am not.

I'm in a creative writing class, and had to write a short story (well, 'short' being ten pages. It was supposed to be five! I promise! It just needed more time to develop!). That said, should I post it? I'm still harboring an intense fear it's sloppy and rambling, since I'm accustomed to writing much longer fiction (i.e. novel length).

3 comments:

Q said...

1. I get my backgrounds from thecutestblogontheblock.com, and it makes it really easy for me to change them out without losing all my widgets and such. But I change my blog background altogether too often. And you might not like that site.

2. We want to read what you write. That's a given. Or maybe just I do.

Judi said...

POST IT, EDGE!!! If it's the one you sent to me...it was awesome!!! You have such talent!
-Judi

Deb said...

I know enough about blogger to help you. In fact, I regularly take apart templates and rebuild them. So if you'll email me, I'll help you create a template you like. :)

Deb