Friday, January 15, 2010

Dear You

Dear You: Thank you for being my blogger twin.


Dear You: Thank you for being my other blogger twin. I love you both.

Dear You: I think I've only hugged you once before. You are a good hugger. And your jacket smelled really good in the rain. Thanks for knowing just what to say. I don't know how you possibly knew that's what I was stressing about, but you did. Thank you. I have high respect for you.

Dear You: I liked you once, and then we didn't talk for quite some time, and I realized how much of a friend you are. I cried more than a little. And then suddenly we were friends again, and things were normal. Someday I will work up the courage to tell you I love you.

Dear You: I am sorry you have become an ass. You have so much potential. I hope someday you'll realize it, but I don't have my hopes up. I don't hate you, though. I promise.

Dear You: you are amazing and beautiful and talented. Maybe some people wouldn't call you beautiful. Your smile and your spirit make you more so than so many others.

Dear You: So much I could say here. You are one of my best friends. You are so beautiful when you start defending someone else, and you forget to be self-conscious. Be you. Strong and bold, and beautiful.

Dear You: You have the cutest shy grin ever.

Dear You: In an alternate world, I would be head-over-heels for you. Alternate world. Key phrase. You are still a thoroughly loveable, very talented dork.

Dear You: I love you, but it would be great if you would maybe not be quite as focused on yourself. When that's what you want to talk about and ignore what other people are saying, it's really annoying.

Dear You: I'm not sure how all of a sudden we became better friends. I think maybe subconsciously we realized how alike we are, because we are. You are the biggest teddy bear of a guy, and I love ya. I really love how you can give bear hugs and no one thinks it's weird!

Dear You: Thank you for being my Honors partner in crime. XD

3 comments:

Erin said...

:) :)

#4...the courage. Oh, the courage.

Q said...

Dear YOU,

It's nice having someone around who gets it. I feel privileged to know you, too.

Judi said...

Dear Edge,

You are so fun and strong and hysterically funny. Even though we've gotten to know each other through IM's and Facebook, you're one of my best friends. :)

-Judi

PS: Oh, number 5, number 5. :P