Saturday, July 10, 2010

My Mind Is Blown From Sheer Awesomeness

Just a shortie here. I'm alive, the plane to Dublin was delayed three hours, so I got to know some of my fellow students playing Mafia and card games on a floor in the Chicago airport. It was fairly epic. In three days, I have eaten in two pubs, wandered in the world's absolute coolest and most amazing library EVER (yes, adjective build-up required), tiptoed through Christ Church cathedral, gone for a run in Dublin, had fantastic conversations about movie scores and Harry Potter and Twilight (everyone loves HP and hates Twilight!), navigated the streets, and felt slightly less evil for stereotyping sorority girls.

When I get some decent (and free) internet, and some sleep, I hope to post pictures.

How are you all doing?

5 comments:

Q said...

My mind is blown from sheer envy.

Erin said...

what Q said.

but also I am so happy for you, and so glad it's been awesome so far :)

Priya said...

Glad you're having fun! It sounds like a blast.

Holly said...

i'm doing...jealous that you've gone running in Dublin? ;)

The Snarky Narwhal said...

ah that sounds cool!!! Hope you are insanely happy and safe!