Thursday, July 15, 2010

Oh, the timing.

I would like to be on here raving about such-and-such cathedral or seeing the Rosetta Stone at the British Museum, but I am actually here with a prayer request. Remember those wisdom teeth I got out over a month ago? Well, one of the sockets, apparently aggrieved at losing its tooth, has decided to act up. I'm unsure whether it's just irritation, or an infection, but it's dreadfully poor timing. So...please pray I get in touch with mis padres and they get in touch with my dentist today, and he gets in touch with the local London Boots Pharmacy (UK equivalent of Walgreens or CVS), and I get some antibiotics today or tomorrow.

Oh, and please pray for my temper...I would like to say I am handling this with great dignity, but really, I am royally hacked off. Thanks, y'all.

2 comments:

The Snarky Narwhal said...

oooh dear, I'm sorry I hope you get the meds soon. I know it sucks when you are on a trip or doing something special then suddenly become ill.

wish you the best of health + luck.

Holly said...

Yes, dear <3