Sunday, June 8, 2008

SuperSuperSuper Quick Update

Hello, bloggers!

I'm on a hotel computer in Eugene, Oregon, so I'll make this quick. I'm in Eugene for the best track and field meet except for the Olympic Trials (which conveniently are located in Eugene, four weeks later). As some of you know, I'm a pretty serious runner, so I'm looking forward to this.

The weather: Abso-lutely amazing. It was 40 degrees this morning, PERFECT running weather, and it's going to be in the sixties and seventies during the day. Houston weather: 90s and stinking humid. Awful running weather.

So, I'll be out of the loop for the next week. See you later!

9 comments:

Q said...

Good luck!

Gretchen Alice said...

Awesome! Thanks for the update--best of luck to you.
(I was going to say 'Break a leg!' but I thought that might be innapropriate in this situation.)

Paris said...

It's really hot in GA. Good luck in track!

Don't break a leg-lol

Judi said...

It's in the 40's???? It was 98 degrees here on Friday...I envy you.
-Judi
PS: Break a leg. :D

Somnite said...

Good Luck!

Jamin said...

Have fun! That's where my grandpa and grandma live.

Good luck!

Q said...

Hey, I was going to say Break a Leg too!

Sapphira Adi said...

Good luck!

Edge said...

Thanks - no broken legs, yay, though I did get up to 35 mph on one hill :-) SO fun. I"ll post when I get home.