Friday, June 27, 2008

On da Road and My SECOND Tag...

Ay yi yi. 1700 miles later, I am still alive! We're in PA now, and I still have wi-fi connectivity. (Beautiful thing!) So, during the very last leg of the trip, I drove. Silly me. It poured rain, there was an accident, and it took almost forty-five minutes to cover six miles on the freeway. I can almost (not quite) run six miles that fast. But certainly not after a ten-miler, which I did this morning...tough after sitting and waking up at 4 am a couple days ago...but that's part of the great American road trip.

But we're here, and I'll have Internet until Sunday morning, so get them comments in quickly :-) Outside is a veritable paparazzi of fireflies in the twilight. It's around seventy degrees, and low humidity, so different from Houston, where I walk outside and start sweating.

Okay, onto the tag. I was tagged by Miss Erin a couple days ago, and I'm finally getting to it.

The Rules:

List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they’re not any good, but they must be songs you’re really enjoying now, shaping your summer. Post these instructions in your blog along with your 7 songs. Then tag 7 other people to see what they’re listening to.

1. Train by 3 Doors Down
2. Merchant of Death by Ramin Djawadi (Iron Man soundtrack)
3. Pocketful of Sunshine by Natasha Bedingfield
4. Not Too Late by Three Days Grace
5. What I Want by Daughtry
6. Bad English by Trevor Rabin (Gone in 60 Seconds soundtrack)
7. I suspect it will be something from Viva La Vida (new Coldplay album), possibly Violet Hill

Bonus 8. Smooth by Santana and Rob Thomas

I tag...hmm. Jamin, Somnite, Paris, Judi, Q, Gretch-a-Sketch, and Anilee. If you've already been tagged, disregard this one - unless, of course, you really want to share more favorite music:-)

4 comments:

Judi said...

I'm going to post it tonight or tomorrow. You had some good songs down there. Some other people just have no taste at all. :D
Have fun on your trip, and be careful in that rain...
-Judi

Jamin said...

Sounds like traffic San Antonio. Now THAT was the place for road rage.

I'll get those songs posted real quick.

Erin said...

Ooo #3!

Somnite said...

Oooh! Where in PA? Still doing track?