Sunday, November 23, 2008

Yes, I Have Weird Dreams

Oddly enough, I had another interesting dream about this particular classmate. If you haven't heard about the first dream, scroll down a few posts. He was the villain again, which I don't understand, because he's really mostly a nice guy. Mostly. I did leave a little wiggle room there in case he happens to actually be a villain. But I hope not.

He was wearing the same shirt he did to Twilight (yes, he's one of the people I went with/laughed with), and he was so...smug? Cocky? I'm trying to think of the best word. In this particular dream, he looked good (which he does in real life), he knew it (which he probably does in real life), and he was just smug enough to irritate the tar out of me (which at some point in the next three and a half years, he probably will be).

It was a completely different situation this time. No nuclear bombs or anything. What I found interesting, upon reviewing the dream, was that all the bad guys were my age. There were no adults. The hilarious thing was that the antagonists were all Honors College students - actually, all from the Honors College Congress (the brand-new governing body), and the 'leader' is a total dork in real life. He was kind of evil in the dream.

So did I punch anyone? Throw out some choice epithets?

Nah. My dream self has become better-mannered. I was just armed with a couple cans of pepper spray. Told ya it was a weird dream. The only annoying part was that one of my canisters was empty, so when the first one ran out, I caught and didn't escape before the dream ended.

On a totally different note: I might actually write today. Fun, fiction, non-school related writing. I am so excited.

8 comments:

Q said...

You know, I'd rather have a can of pepper spray than a choice epithet any day. :P

Holly said...

Pepper spray? Nice.

Judi said...

Ohhhh..will you write more on that Kyle story?? I want to read more!!!!
-Judi
PS: Don't make me scream...

Edge said...

Q: I liked that too. I didn't feel as guilty when I woke up.

Cuileann: It was this nice white canister about six inches high.

Judi: Um, I'll try. School is kicking my butt.

Q said...

But besides that, pepper spray deals out much more pain than naughty words do. Naughty words can be shrugged off. Have you ever seen someone shrug off pepper spray? I thought not.

Paris said...

Yes, you do.

Judi said...

School is no excuse..Did i ask for excuses?? No..i asked for a story..don't make me start screaming again...i will..
-Judi

Edge said...

Q: Precisely.

Paris: And these are the ones that make some kind of sense:

Judi: Scream on. I still have a few weeks until Christmas break.