Friday, November 28, 2008

I love writing...

I've missed it so much - writing fiction. Over the last three days I've written sixteen pages, and loved it. It's based on a dream I had (the one with the pepper spray). I started in the middle of the story, so it's not too coherent to anyone but me right now. I don't care. This is writing for pleasure. I'm forcing myself to not edit too much.

I'm a little drowsy now. It doesn't have much to do with tryptophan or turkey (which I think is somewhat of an urban legend). I did un poco Black Friday shopping, just trying to help the economy, and...well...

I got this.

Not my usual purchase. But it's so 'bad a', to quote a friend of mine. I'm not buying anything else for myself (except groceries) until next semester.

Another reason I'm feeling warmly contented: my sister is staying down here at the dorm with me for a couple days. It'll be nice to just chill. We haven't seen each other a lot this fall.

The third reason...shall not be posted on this blog. Just in case. Because, with my luck, the person I'm thinking about would decide to click on the facebook link to the blog.

9 comments:

Q said...

Ooh, I very much like that jacket.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Q. :)

I love writing too; if only I had the ability.

Traci said...

the jacket is amazing!!

Anonymous said...

I totally feel you on the writing fiction part. I've just been writing for school over and over again, and finally I just started to read over and edit something I had written and it felt so . . . right.

Awesome jacket.

Anonymous said...

Now I'm curious about the last reason! :)

Writing rocks! I've just recently gotten all my writing documents on my laptop.

Edge said...

Q: I do to. I LOOVE it.

RJ: You write extremely coherently on your blog. Nonfiction counts.

Traci: I think so :p

Heather: Oh yes. I'm looking forward to Christmas break, at which time I will be attached to my laptop.

Maribeth: check www.soyescritora.wordpress.com and then email me for the password.

Lady Brainsample said...

As everyone else has already said...
Love the jacket!

Danielle Diez - Maiden of Emmanuel said...

Hey, nice posts :)
I'm Bookie, and I had no idea that you were part of the YCF, too!
So I came to say hello, greet you, and comment on your blog (which is all basically the same thing :P).
Keep up the great posts!
~Bookie

Grace K. said...

Okay, - Yes, I'm still alive, it was just my BLOODY computer that died on me due to a bloody virus!!! :P - can I say, 'We must be sisters seperated at birth'?

Cause I find myself agreeng with you on everything! :D

I loove the jacket, and convey my whole-hearted condolnces on the news you can't go to sleep. :( Same here. In fact, its gotten so rediculous my mum is having to ground me/take youth group away....grrr. I'm telling you, it's my Hello Kitty alarm: I set it but it didn't wake me up today!! *bashes head*

But anyways, I've missed you. :) So I simply had to drop by since our computer decided to comeback to life - oh, and to tell you that my family is coming through your neck of the woods to drop my mom and brother off at the airport. They're off to Nevada...coolio, no? ;)

So if Idon't meet you I think I'm going to burst...