Monday, December 1, 2008

A Day in My Life, Twitter-Style

- A lower-case 'i' looks better in Times New Roman than in Arial.

- I love it when my room doesn't look like a train wreck.

- Apparently, I am a clueless idiot.

- I hate coughing.

- Why do I overthink everything?

- Ethan Hawke in Hamlet? Or Pushing Daisies?

- @ Gretch-a-sketch: I <3 Pushing Daisies

- Dark hot chocolate with a splash of caramel creamer = muy delicioso.

- I. LOVE. WRITING.

- I should go to bed.

- This is somewhat odd to have a 45 minute facebook chat with someone I nailed with pepper spray in my dreams.

- I really should go to bed.

- Why did I wake up before my alarm?!

- I'm running my own darn pace next time.

- It's 70 degrees in November, thank you Satan.

- Why do I overthink everything?

- Do I finish the Aeneid paper...or write?

- Ethan Hawke as Hamlet, take three.

- Pizza = yum.

- Lauren = crazy.

- Apparently Finn of BOB and I have central heterochromia. Cool beans.

- Why can't I sleep?!

- Ice baths in 50 degree weather make for frigid walks back to the dorm.

- I'm cold!

- I like "Crush" by David Archuleta far too much, though it painfully resembles part of my life at the moment.

- Bar-ba-sol by David Cook = one awesome song. Get it.

- Two more sources for this paper. Gotta find them.

- Why do I overthink everything?

14 comments:

Gretchen Alice said...

You're a natural at twitter! And seriously, I'm still way sad about Pushing Daisies/

Judi said...

I like never update my twitter..it's quite sad..i should really work on that..*hangs head in shame*
-Judi
PS: Where is that Kyle story you promised me.. *SCREAM!!!!!!!*

Edge said...

Gretchen: the funny thing is, I'm not actually on Twitter. I just had a bunch of one-sentence thoughts in a row, and got the idea to do a twitter-style post :p

Judi: I did not promise it to you. Christmas break is relatively soon. Patience.

Q said...

If I had the time/inclination I'd join Twitter. As it is, I may just steal this idea some day.

Judi said...

*Runs around the room screaming* I have no patience!!

Gretchen Alice said...

Yeah, when you posted this, I had to do a double take of "Wait, she's really not on twitter, riiiiight?"

And Q, I'd love to see what you come up with!

Edge said...

Q: Feel free - I'd love to read your twitter-blog :-)

Judi: I'm helping you develop it.

Gretchen: Yeah, I'm not on twitter - I don't need the distraction. I'm so sad about Pushing Daisies too. Your fury at its being canceled prompted me to watch it, and now I'm mad too.

Erin said...

Yay Crush! :)

Grace K. said...

Okay, - Yes, I'm still alive, it was just my BLOODY computer that died on me due to a bloody virus!!! :P - can I say, 'We must be sisters seperated at birth'?

Cause I find myself agreeng with you on everything! :D

I loove the jacket, and convey my whole-hearted condolnces on the news you can't go to sleep. :( Same here. In fact, its gotten so rediculous my mum is having to ground me/take youth group away....grrr. I'm telling you, it's my Hello Kitty alarm: I set it but it didn't wake me up today!! *bashes head*

But anyways, I've missed you. :) So I simply had to drop by since our computer decided to comeback to life - oh, and to tell you that my family is coming through your neck of the woods to drop my mom and brother off at the airport. They're off to Nevada...coolio, no? ;)

So if Idon't meet you I think I'm going to burst...

Edge said...

Erin: Yes, I love that song. And you know why :p

Raewyn: Undoubtedly we were. Boo on bloody computers, I've suffered that before.

YAY!!! WHEN ARE YOU COMING? TELL ME PLEASE!! Either here or on facebook. I'm going to be here all weekend long.

Judi said...

*curls up in a corner of the room by herself* Nooooooo!!! MUST HAVE KYLE STORY!!!!!!!!!
WILL CRY IF I DON'T HAVE IT SOON!!
I don't need you to help me develop it, i already have plenty...i promise.. *nods head enthusiastically and hopes she spelled that word right* :P
-Judi

Polka Dotted Pickles said...

Fabulous! I love your sense of humor. ;)

Traci said...

ha, yes! crush is amazing! :D

Holly said...

Orrrr you could just join twitter...

*innocent whistle*