Sunday, May 16, 2010

Pals Award!



I have been given a Pals Award from the magnanimous Q! :D I therefore am happy to bestow it on the lovely Miss Erin, Cuil, and Twinkiesaregross!


_________________

On another note entirely -- I have watched some of the nation's best frisbee players for hours over the last two days. Fan-freaking-tastic. (I also hung out with an [awesome] friend who says 'fantastic' a lot, so it has been slipping into my own vocabulary...) I also danced the night away (and part of the early morning) in heels that I should have broken my ankle in simply walking to the floor from my car. I did not, and proceeded to dance for four hours in them. My calves hate me, but the shoes forced me to stay on the balls of my feet, and I danced the best I ever have. Plus, my hair is looking more like a semi-natural shade of red. *Cheers!*

All in all, fantastic weekend. I'm off to scrub layers (yes, literally) of dirt, sweat, and sunscreen from myself.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

:D Thanks! Im so excited! :) I went dancing Saturday night. I was in cowboy boots though and my bestie said dancing in heels makes you dance amazing. I wasn't sure if I believed her, but I guess she was telling the truth....

Rohini said...

Congratulations! :)
Xx

Erin said...

fanks, pal! ;)

Holly said...

thankssss, amiga! (brazil, here i come...)

Edge said...

Twinkiesaregross - I totally wouldn't have believed her either, had I not experienced it. I was floating. A new sensation for Ms. Klutz here. Granted, my calves HATE me now...

Cc - Thanks for stopping by! :)

Erin - *hugs* anytime, twinner.

Hols - I have a ridiculously huge smile right now from that. HP FTW. :D