Friday, May 14, 2010

Things Making Me Happy

(idea shamelessly stolen from Cuil)


- two friends I haven't seen in months and years, respectively, coming to town all in the same weekend, before I move home

- realizing God is gracious, despite my idiocy

- my atomically red hair, which shall fade to a more manageable shade within a few days

- Nordstrom rack, sassy Chinese Laundry heels on sale, a $350 dress for $50.

- letting myself have a girly side after three or four years of strident refusal

- running out of text messages and having beautiful silence for a few days

- blogger twins :D

- lazy naps on cloudy days

- roses and saved petals :)

7 comments:

Q said...

Blogger twins make me happy, too.

Q said...

Also, I gave you an award.

Anonymous said...

Some girliness after a few years refusal. Same here!!! I bought two sun dresses for this summer! :D Oh well...I can still be a tomboy in a dress... ;)

Erin said...

I love how others' happy lists always seem to make me happier, too.

The Snarky Narwhal said...

I second what Erin said, reading happy lists always puts a smile on my face.

Holly said...

want to see these shoes and the dress!

and of course, I adapted the idea from someone else. hurhur.

Edge said...

Q - yay! and fantastic! :D

TAG - Yay! This is so true. Depending on my mood, I can play elegant, or I can just...continue to be one of the boys :P

Erin - I am glad :)

Pinkapplecore - your pictures make me happy, so we're even :)

Hols - will work on pics. I had hoped to find one from the intarwebs, but the shoes were on big sale, and probably out of style... but I luff them :)