Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Meme

Q tagged me a while back, and I'm finally getting around to this meme.

1. What are your nicknames?

Technically, the name that people call me all the time is a nickname because it's a shortening of my real name.

2. What was the first movie you bought in VHS or DVD?
No idea

3. What is your favorite scent?

Too hard to answer! I'll pluralize: sandalwood, rose gardens, vanilla, and the smell of Home Depot (weird, I know)

4. What one place have you visited that you can't forget and want to go back to?
Washington, D.C. It's a cool city.

5. Do you trust easily?

Depends on the situation and person.


6. Do you generally think before you act, or act before you think?

Generally I analyze the potential act from a hundred angles. It's a good trait sometimes. But other times it's just irritating.

7. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?

Yes, there are some things, like airbags in my throat when I'm running, too much Shakespeare, and allergies.

8. Do you have a good body image?

Pretty good - but there are always those days. It comes with being female.

.9. What is your favorite fruit?

Toss-up between good bananas and firm grapes.

10. What websites do you visit daily?

Yahoomail, Facebook, my blog.

11. What have you been seriously addicted to lately?

Nothing, really.

12. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?

A very interesting person I'd love to meet in real life.

13. What's the last song that got stuck in your head?

Cemeteries of London by Coldplay.

14. What's your favorite item of clothing?

Oh. I have to pick just one? Okay, then. I have a black silk trench coat that I've been told looks very nice and expensive, but it was on sale at Kohl's. I think it's really cool.

15. Do you think Rice Krispies are yummy?

Have I had a Rice Krispy before? I don't remember.

16. What would you do if you saw $100 lying on the ground?

Ask if anyone had lost it. If no takers, then I'd probably use it to buy supplies for a dinner party.

17. What items could you not go without during the day?

Food, water, air, my iPod (okay, I could go without if I HAD to). I could almost add ' internet', except during Ike I was without it for over a week, and I lived.

18. What should you be doing right now?

Showering, reading The Merchant of Venice, and writing reading journals for The Aeneid. I'm going! Really!

3 comments:

Paris said...

Good questions. Maybe I'll do this :)

Judi said...

These are cool questions..and you had some good answers...
-Judi

Q said...

Your answers are so similar to mine! Let's be friends.

I would love to meet you, too!