Saturday, October 25, 2008

Quickly!

I'm headed home for today, and will be back tomorrow. Due to a midterm, I have written exactly two sentences on the project. I think I'm going to name it Moonlight for right now - like the Moonlight Sonata. As I may have mentioned before, I suck at titles.

So anyhoo, despite my not being able to write squat this week, I've formulated a lot of the plot in my mind. I guess I could call it mental outlining. Soon enough (today?) I'll get an actual slug-line outline on paper. It's funny. I write so much better on a computer, but if I'm writing out character names or an outline, I have to use pen and paper. I guess that means I'm not a total slave to technology.

See y'all around!

5 comments:

Gretchen Alice said...

I'm the same way when it comes to outlining. It has to be in pencil, too.

Araken said...

I like writing both ways, but it's soooo hard for me to hand write something because EVERY letter has to be perfect!

Holly said...

Hope you have a nice visit home, Edge!

Paris said...

I have terrible handwriting so I'd rather use a computer anyday!

Lady Brainsample said...

It depends for me....on my scripts I have to write on the computer. Of course, if I suddenly get inspiration away from the computer, then I have to use a PEN. Not a pencil, a PEN.