Monday, January 19, 2009

All I can say in my muteness

Run


Run
waterfall of music roaring in my ears
Run
feet touch, lift, push in furious dance
Run
cool air sears lungs
Run
this pain is good
Run
just run

Run
shut out all the thoughts
Run
don't want to think
Run
legs begin to ache
Run
to a place of safety
Run
that exists only in someone's arms
Run
just run

Run
pray he'll come
Run
and understand
Run
and see as I scream past, that I
Run
because there is nothing else I can do but
Run
and I need help, and I
Run
because I can not admit that, so I
Run
just run

4 comments:

GirlwiththeBraids said...

That was great! :)

I love your avatar and your blog layout. They are awesome!

Ian said...

That was good. That was really good. I ejoyed it. :)

:)Ian(:

Traci said...

wow!

Maya Ganesan said...

It would take too long for me to list all my favorite phrases.