Thursday, January 15, 2009

Interview Meme

The Rules of the Interview
1. Leave me a comment saying you want to be interviewed.
2. I'll email you five questions, of my determination not yours!
3. You update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

My questions as asked by Gretch-a-Sketch:

1. If you were limited to seeing one genre of movie for the rest of your life, which genre would you choose?

Action-adventure. No question. Think of it: the Bourne movies, National Treasure, Batman...

2. What would a pair of Converse shoes designed by yourself look like?

I'm a fan of the class black Converse, but I'd throw in some silver.

3. Which of the 48 continental states would you visit if you had a free month and unlimited funds?

Washington D.C or Washington state. Seattle or D.C....hmm. Or possibly Utah. Or Idaho. It depends upon who could meet me where.

4. Do you have a favorite class this semester? What is it?

I'm gonna go with my Christianity Honors class. Cool people (yes, including you-know-who), amazing teacher.

5. If you received a bouquet of flowers from a secret admirer, what kind of flowers would they be?

Ooooo. Red roses. Crimson. Velvet petals. Long-stemmed. Tied with a silver ribbon.

13 comments:

Maya Ganesan said...

I'd love to be interviewed! ;)

Maya Ganesan said...

Oh, and -- I'd meet you in Seattle!

Emily said...

Ooooh, me! Meme me! (hee hee, get it? Like, "call me" only "meme me" which sounds like "me me me! pick me!".....ok, on second thought, maybe this is only amusing to me...)

Meme me! Meme me!

Lady Brainsample said...

Ahh! I love your bouquet. And I'd like to be interviewed!

Sarah Anne said...

I want to do this!

Erin said...

Idahooooooooooooooooo.

(and whaddabout PURPLE CONVERSE? ya know, for our double wedding?)

Edge said...

Maya: Both sound good! :D

MMSG: hahahaha.

Lady B: I know, I am all for the classics sometimes.

Georgie K: Alrighty!

Erin: Oh. My. Yes. *squeee* Although I'm thinking my dress will be red, because I'm not necessarily for the classics on that one...*gets dreamy-eyed thinking of wedding*

Maya Ganesan said...

How shall I get my email address across to you?

Deb said...

Me, me, I want to play! : )


Debbie

Maya Ganesan said...

Is your background white? Because I don't see the brownish purplish background anymore.

Erin said...

We will look so stunning together...you in red, me in white (or maybe ivory? humm) and both with KICKIN' CONVERSE.

*admits to being a little dreamy-eyed herself*

Priya said...

I'd like to be interviewed too!

Purple converse for a wedding? :)

Judi said...

ME! ME! ME! I want to be interviewed!