Friday, January 23, 2009

Wow.

Sorry, y'all. I have been super-spotty with my blog reading and updating. It's the college life - 16 credit hours on top of track, which easily occupies the space another class would, homework and all. So basically, I'm taking a very full load, and yet somehow finding time to write these happy little poems. That time is usually past midnight, when I should definitely be in bed, but those stupid things called emotions keep me up.

The bad news: I have realized I am about six feet in over my head, and have an insane amount of homework.

The good news: I'm emotionally stable, and therefore able to (mostly) logically deal with it.

The best news: It's Friday. As soon as I'm done with the workout of death (to which I am headed in exactly three minutes), I have nothing else scheduled for the weekend except a birthday party and church. Happy days. The unscheduled time, though, really is scheduled. Homework is a demanding taskmaster.

Hasta luego...

5 comments:

Q said...

Hasta luego.

Holly said...

Ah, emotional stability is a great thing.

Polka Dotted Pickles said...

I am stoked that you are sane. :) Keep on keeping on, chica. You can do it!

Priya said...

Good luck with your homework! *waves pom poms in the air*

Maya Ganesan said...

Ahhhh, I get the homework part. Though, lately, I've become splendidly good at finishing my homework early.

Happy days, yes...

thanks for visiting my wordpress.